Monday, April 27, 2015

picture perfect procrastination

here we find yet another of my creative attempts at avoiding studying for finals: when all else fails, start a blog.
I've been meaning to get a blog going for at least forever, but kept putting it off until I could decide on a name I really, really liked.  I was totally stuck on "The Sunflower is Mine" but some other blogger had already taken the blog address (shout out to you, other blogger) much to my heartbreak.  That aside, I was still able to channel my totally (un)healthy love for Van Gogh into my title, thus putting my soul at rest.  
Just as with everything else in life, when it comes to blogging I'm incredibly lazy.  But I've been needing somewhere to jot down things that are over 140 characters, plus I'm itching to write a few tutorials.  

in the meantime, you can find me on IG + Twitter @ sarajean116

xo,
Sara Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment